Reitnouer Aluminum Trailers
Country Supply is a proud authorized dealer and distributor of Reitnouer Aluminum Trailers. With a rock-solid design that has been tested over millions of miles, every Reitnouer trailer is built to last and is simple to maintain. Whatever your needs, there is a Reitnouer trailer that can meet them. The trailers from the Reitnouer line have an advanced, innovative approach to design and manufacturing that makes them more durable, and more repair-friendly. Reitnouer trailers have a number of features that are unique to a Reitnouer. What really distinguishes a Reitnouer is the fact that each Reitnouer trailer is guaranteed by an ironclad commitment to quality and customer care, as well as the best warranty in the business.
- Drop Decks made of high-strength steel to optimize weight and strength.
- Cross members are constructed of a single piece for strength. They include a reinforced inner extrusion that adds reinforcement between the main beams.
- Innovative snap-in floor
- The versatility you need to securely mount a variety of loads is provided by the standard three-wood nailers. Optional four wood nailers or four wood nailers with a center tie-down track are also available.
- The two-piece bolted and bonded main beam is connected in the middle, where stress concentrations are minimal.
- Three-piece floating outriggers to minimize the stress on the main beam.
- The rear snap-in pockets are welded and provide superior strength in the pocket-to-side rail connection.
- Tie-downs that can be moved and taken away are available in a variety of lengths, allowing you to secure loads either along the side rails or on the main rails.
- The Dropmiser comes with two-piece load levelers that are lighter in weight and easier to install along the trailer deck.
- Optional log pockets enable use of heavy-duty stakes to secure logs. The number of pockets and pocket locations can be tailored to customer specifications.
- Metal racks that use no wood and maximize safety by locking into the main beams, preventing coils from moving side to side.
- Suspension hanger boxes are boxed in from side to side to minimize the loads they transmit to the core rails.
- Patented coil blocks offer more portability and ease of storage, but still offer the “locked-in” safety of the larger solid coil racks.
- The finest and most advanced and corrosion-resistant wiring and lighting systems available.